|The Camptech Motoair is available to fit motorhomes up to 3m in height.
The Motoair Low fits vans from 1.8 m to 2.2 m, 5'11" - 7'3" fixing height
The Motoair Medium fits vans from 2.2 m to 2.6 m, 7'3" - 8'6" fixing height
The Motoair High fits vans from 2.6 m to 2.8m. 8'6" - 9'3" fixing height
Attaching the Motoair to the motor home is easy as it has 4mm & 6mm beading fitted to the edge of the sleeve so that it can be easily fitted to a the slot on a wind-out awning, a gutter or a 'J' rail or a roof rack
The Motoair is produced in Climatech 210D PU coated material, for strength and durability.
All inflatable tubes are incredibly strong and are designed to give years of trouble free camping.
Price includes groundsheet
IN STOCK with FREE NEXT-DAY DELIVERY to most UK postcodes
A few briefly-erected MotoAir "Demo" models in stock to clear - see options aboveThese are fully guaranteed and have been erected for less than 60 minutes to show customers
- Colours: Grey/Grey
- Motoair Low: fits fixing heights from 180 cm to 220 cm;
- Motoair Medium: fits fixing heights from 220 cm to 250 cm;
- Motoair High: fits fixing heights from 250 cm to 280 cm; ( High version shown above )
- Weight: 18kg approx
- Material: Climatech 210DPU Fire-Retardent, coated material
- Inner Tent Material: 190T Breathable
- Inner Tent Size: 210 x 140 cm
- Floor area of main section: 275cm x 210cm, Overall depth including tunnel: 335cm.
- Two Side doors fitted into the rear tunnel
- High volume manual pump
- Beading enables you to fit the Motorair directly into your Fiamma or Omnistor awning or most awning channels
- Inner tent
- Rear Support Legs Alloy
- Techline Secure Straps
- Fiamma Adaption Kit to provide an easy Drive-away option