The Luna Aircamp is designed for short stays and eliminates all the struggles with poles - inflate - relax!
Reduced to clear the last few of this colour
The 2019 Samoa 280 is also available at £500 in the colours of Blue/Grey ( roof liner £31 )25% discount off a Via Mondo carpet if ordered with this awning, only £23 while stocks last.
So how do inflatable awnings work?
The traditional steel or alloy frame is replaced by an inflatable tube frame built into the awning. The inflatable frame is exceptionally wear resistant and it is almost completely leak-proof. Reinforced sleeves offer a high level of protection against puncturing. Each arch is inflated independently and can be easily replaced if necessary.
Eurovent Luna AirCamp 280
- Double layer roof: Polyester Oxford 210D PU HH 5000mm
- Frame tubes: 3 (TPU) air tubes / 2 roof / Front air tubes and 4 steel poles to make a sun canopy on each front panel
- Sleeves: 600D x 600D Oxford Polyester /PVC lamination
- Mosquito net on front and on door panels
- Double-roof zip: Nylon
- Net Weight: 16.9kgs
- Transport bag: 210D Oxford Polyester PU coated 450mm, size 65cm x 26cm x 26cm