The Trigano Lagoon is designed for short stays and eliminates all the struggles with poles - inflate - relax!
So how does it work?
The traditional steel or alloy frame is replaced by an inflatable tube frame built into the awning. The inflatable frame is exceptionally wear resistant and it is almost completely leak-proof. Reinforced sleeves offer a high level of protection against puncturing. The arch is inflated independently and can be easily replaced if necessary.
- Double layer roof: Polyester Oxford 300D RIPSTOP PU HH 5000mm
- Frame tubes: 1 (TPU) air tube / 2 roof
- Sleeves: 600D x 600D Oxford Polyester /PVC lamination
- 2 rear telescopic legs
- Mosquito net on door panels
- Double-roof zip: Nylon
- Net Weight: 19kg
- Transport bag: 210D Oxford Polyester PU coated 450mm, size 83cm x 32cm x 32cm
- High pressure pump with inbuilt gauge
Introducing the new Trigano Samoa, the Samoa 280,
The new Samoa replaces the current very successful Luna range and is designed using ultra-resistant fabric: Polyester 300D RIPSTOP, hydrostatic head 5000 mm which has been carefully selected for its exceptional qualities - twice as waterproof as many other makes
Manual Pump is included in the price
Inner tent - optional extra
Roof lining - optional extra